Independence video

 Good morning, I hope you are all healthy and well. today i am going to choose three independence videos that can grab my attention. Actually, everything is ok, but you can only choose three. hehe



first i chose sulivan because i saw the way he painted was very beautiful and neat. Because i can't even draw neatly like he can so i  was amazed to see his drawing in the video.



second, I chose charless because she is very talented in singing and her voice is also melodious to suit her. another one he is very good at playing the guitar.



Thirdly, I chose Hasnah because in his video, he inserted interesting places in Malaysia. which is where places that can attract tourists to travel into our country.


     This is the only option i choose, i hope some that i didn't choose will not feel down . That's all from me , Thank you .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 things

Proverbs