Favourite Song

       


   

       Hello guys ! I'm back . How are your today ? Hehe everything ok ? . So today i want to share my favourite song . But i want to tell you actually listening to song is not my hobby and i dont even know why 😭



    https://youtu.be/JFxqRrkO308

  For now i only have one favourite song  . This song always make me missed my friend . The song are  Sakura band this song was released in Jun 14 , 2016 . 

         I like this song because this song tells about memories with friends. Also it make me always remember the wonderful memories built with friends 

         I really love this picture because when I saw this picture it can give me all memory with my classmate.

     This song can also make me sad and miss when my friends are all separated, as people say they meet in education and split up because of the future.

   


     For you do you miss the time with friends? How many memories have been built?




Comments

  1. I love songs that can remind me of the good old days with friends, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy listening this song ! Thanks for sharing it waniey !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I miss them :( This song is bringing us to the old good time ^^ You did a great job✨

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing wani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good blog wani..nice song but i never heard it before and thank you for sharing it👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 things

Proverbs

Independence video