Hobbies & Future

          

             

          Hello and assalammualaikum , thank you for visiting my first blog . My name is Nur - Syazwani Binti Admaul . You may call me wanie . Below is a self - introduction video i made for my MUET's assignment .





https://youtu.be/ebzb_8e4p50 


          So , from the video i have talk about myself , family , my hope entering in form 6 and my future . 

         Besides that  i want to share with you my hobby. First, i like to play mobile game such as PUBG. I always play games with my friends. I started play games after finishing SPM until now . 





       Besides that, I am also interested in cooking because i always help my mother to cook in the kitchen . I also love to bake a cake , the cake i often bake is chocolate moist cake and it was my family favorite.





         Last but not least , near the end of the video earlier I told you that in the future I want to be an entrepreneur. Among the reasons for me to be an entrepreneur is that I prefer working on my own. Besides that, I am also inspired by well -known entrepreneurs such as Wawa Zainal who is a successful entrepreneur that as many products released.





          That's all about me , I appreciate for your time to read my blog and I just want to say thank you to madam and my friend for taking the time to read my blog. 


















Comments

  1. I'm looking forward to taste one of your cake recipes if you let me 🤭

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's play pubg together hehehe. I suddenly want to eat cake now😫. I wish you luck for your future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very interesting as i want to learn to make cake too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you can be what you want !! go for it ^~^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog Wani keep it up🔥🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hobby is so interesting🙉🔥🙋

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 things

Proverbs

Independence video