TOP 11 GRAMMAR RULES
Hi guys , how are you today ? today my madam give a new task . so today i want to share about english grammar . For me my grammar not good everytime in english class i do the same mistake . So here is a 11 grammar rule !
. https://sg.docworkspace.com/d/sIBX27NFPpqD6iAY
sorry it's late because the line in my house isn't that good. So let's me continue to the original title how do i want to deal with grammar that im very weak at . So after I looked at the 11 rules of grammar I was able to know little by little what I should change in my writing.Not only that, I also know how to compose the correct sentence and I already know where I always go wrong in my writing .I hope this class I can improve my understanding of English.
Comments
Post a Comment