5 things

 Good morning ! I'm back all ok? I hope you are all in good health. Today I am going to share 5 things I can learn from this grammar.


First, learning more in -depth grammar can make it easier for me to blog with more confidence.


Second, I can use the verb hang correctly in writing and easy to understand.


Third, by referring to 11 conditions in grammar I know better how to use it correctly in forming a complete sentence.


Fourth, I can learn the correct pronunciation sound because before this in pronunciation was also not good in me.


Fifth, I find it easier to distinguish sentences that look the same but carry a different meaning as before and after the thing happened.


This is all from me, I hope I will be able to better understand how to use the correct verb in this English sentence. 



Comments

  1. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt.Good job Wani

    ReplyDelete
  2. “The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change.”
    — Carl Rogers
    Nice blog Syazwani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. “It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts.” –Harry S Truman
    Great work !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success." -James Cameron. Keep flying high! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. “Learning is an extremely precious thing. It is shameful to absorb it from any source.” ——Abri Faraz
    Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. “Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal.”
    ― Earl Nightingale, author.

    Good work! Nice blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure--It is: Try to please everybody."
    - Herbert Bayard Swope
    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. “The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.”
    Tom Bodett

    ReplyDelete
  9. Life is what happens when you're busy making other plan -john Lennon

    Nice work✨

    ReplyDelete
  10. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  11. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone “ - Michael John Bobak

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Others can stop you temporarily---you are the only who can do it permanently." - Zig Ziglar
    Keep it up wanie !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. “ Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. ” - Jack Canfield

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Education is the most powerful weapon to change the world." - Nelson Mandela.
    Great work👍🏻✨

    ReplyDelete
  15. "The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same." -Colin R. Davis

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. -Steve Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  17. You cannot change your future, but you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future. - A.P.J Abdul

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Proverbs

Independence video