Best friend
hi everyone! I'm back . I hope you are there good news. today i want to share a little bit about my best friend. we formed our group since form four and the name of our group was 4 musketeers.
surieyatie is the oldest since she was born on March 20, 2003. I am proud to be friends with her because she is an athlete in the surie running competition and can also hold the title as an athlete 5 years in a row. Her hobby is the same as mine, she always makes cupcakes and so on. now she continues to study at UITM and surie is majoring in a diploma in business management.
shonna Isabell be the smartest one among us. he was born on June 26, 2003. shonna be the only one I'm closer to I always share my problems with him. shonna also has a hobby of reading novels online. now shonna continue studying at MAHSA College Sabah campus in medical imaging diploma.
zieera is the tallest among us she has a height of 167cm. He was born on May 15, 2003. zeera is a very neat person in a dress that is always clean not only that her writing is also very beautiful and neat. before this he continued form six here but also decided to stop and continue his studies at UITM Tawau and take a diploma in business management .
I hope our friendship can last a long time because we have started to move away in pursuit of our ambitions. thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
I enjoy reading your blog, good job!
ReplyDeleteSweer introduction of your best friend. My advice to better your blog is to use she/her to refer to a female person.Also, try to use capital letters at the start of a new sentences
ReplyDeleteYou make a nice blog about your friend syazwani.but i hope you should choose your words more carefully.but good job making your blog👍
ReplyDeletenice blog syazwanie keep it up
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet blog ! You should be more careful when you did your writing. Good job !
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet blog, I hope your friendship can last a long time! I think you should be more careful about using she and he. Well done!
ReplyDeleteIt's good to use another fronts to make a different in title ya~
ReplyDeleteNice one. you should differentiate the use of him or she between male or female
ReplyDeleteI enjoy reading your blog! I also hope your friendship last forever. You did well on your blog but I think you should be more careful with the word he and she.
ReplyDeletesuch a lovely blog !
ReplyDelete